With the complexities of business tax, we understand that you will want to pay the minimum (correct) tax, returned to HMRC in the correct manner, by the submission deadline, with disclosure so as to minimise the risk of HMRC tax enquiry.
As well as assisting with this compliance, we also pro-actively seek to identify means to reduce and delay payment of your business tax liabilities.
We can offer support and advice regarding
- Corporation Tax (Including R&D Tax relief claims)
- Income tax for the self-employed and partners
- Payroll taxes (PAYE and NIC), including annual submission of forms P11D and Form 42’s.
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Tax
- IR35 Tax Rules
- ATED returns
- Stamp Duty and Stamp Duty Land Tax
Our fully qualified team of Tax Advisors, offer up-to-date knowledge and experience of all aspects of corporate and other business taxation and can provide support to ensure that your business is fully compliant with all tax requirements.
Why choose us?
- Fully-qualified team of advisors,
- Tailored services, shaped around the needs of your business,
- Dedicated Tax Group with experience across a wide range of industry sectors,
- Compliance services undertaken with a view to identifying tax planning opportunities,
- In house tax investigation insurance facility.
- Expertise in HMRC tax enquiries, if any returns are challenged.
Our Tax Group Commentary on Business Tax Aspects of:
2021: Spring Budget
2020: Autumn Budget
2019: Autumn Budget
2018: Autumn Budget
2011: Autumn Statement | Budget
Our Tax Group “A Brief Guide to…” Publications:
- SEIS Relief
- EIS Relief
- Patent Box
- R&D Relief/Credits
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings
Get in touch with your local office and speak to one of our specialist advisers about our business tax services.
Related ServicesR&D Tax Relief Tax Planning Tax Investigation Insurance Corporation Tax VAT Making Tax Digital
Managing Director of and Educational Video Production Company
Whitings were absolutely marvellous when I set up my new business. Everything was done for me, leaving me only to sign at the ‘Xs’. I was very impressed with the speed and efficiency of the whole process and, whats more, the fees were very reasonable. No wonder I went back to get the VAT and tax sorted out. Problems with the VAT and tax, what problems? Whiting & Partners have taken care of all those.