With the complexities of business tax, we understand that you will want to pay the correct (minimum) amount of tax, returned to HMRC by the submission deadline, with disclosure so as to minimise the risk of tax enquiry.
We can assist you in completely and accurately disclosing your income and gains on your business tax returns, before also maximising claims, reliefs, deductions and exemptions, and then e-submitting to HMRC. As well as assisting with this compliance, we also pro-actively seek to tax planning opportunities to reduce and/or delay payment of your business tax liabilities.
We can offer support and advice regarding
- Corporation Tax (Including R&D Tax relief claims)
- Income tax for the self-employed and partners
- Payroll taxes (PAYE and NIC), including annual submission of forms P11D and Form 42’s, and maximising tax free benefits in kind.
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Tax
- IR35 Tax Rules
- ATED returns
- Stamp Duty and Stamp Duty Land Tax
Our fully qualified team of Tax Advisors, offer up-to-date knowledge and experience of all aspects of corporate and other business taxation and can provide support to ensure that your business is fully compliant with all tax requirements.
Why choose us?
- Fully-qualified team of tax advisors,
- Tailored services, shaped around the needs of your business,
- Dedicated Tax Group with experience and insights across a wide range of industry sectors,
- Compliance services undertaken with a view to identifying tax planning opportunities,
- Tax returns can be underwritten against HMRC enquiry by taking out our in house tax investigation insurance.
- Expertise in HMRC tax enquiries, if any returns are challenged.
Our Tax Group commentary on business tax aspects of:
- Spring Budget 2022 | 2021 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012
- Summer Budget 2015
- Autumn Budget 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011
Our Tax Group “A Brief Guide to…” Publications:
As well as making sure the tax returns we prepare and advice we give is in accordance with tax legislation, statements of practice, extra statutory concessions and HMRC manuals, we will also be mindful of opportunities presented from relevant case law:
Useful precedents Quinn (R&D Relief) | May (Capital allowances) | Daniels (IR35) | Anderton (Business asset roll over relief) | Foulser (Share valuation discounts) | Ames (EIS) | Phillips (Business property relief)
Get in touch with your local office and speak to one of our specialist advisers about our business tax services.
Managing Director of and Educational Video Production Company
Whitings were absolutely marvellous when I set up my new business. Everything was done for me, leaving me only to sign at the ‘Xs’. I was very impressed with the speed and efficiency of the whole process and, whats more, the fees were very reasonable. No wonder I went back to get the VAT and tax sorted out. Problems with the VAT and tax, what problems? Whiting & Partners have taken care of all those.