Audit is more than just compliance – we work with you to identify system weaknesses, suggest efficiency improvements and opportunities to add value to your organisation. Our approach focuses on the industry-sector your business operates in and it focuses on current and future financial, regulatory and operational risks.
We offer clients a strong working relationship, through dedicated partner-led teams who often return year after year and build an in-depth understanding of your business (or not for profit organisation). We provide statutory and non-statutory audit services, on accounts and grant certificates, to a wide variety of clients.
Our approach, in summary, is to:
- Understand your business
- Analyse and plan for areas of specific investigation
- Assess risks
- Schedule appropriate testing (mostly at your premises)
- Conclude with a close-down meeting to discuss the accounts and the results
- Report our recommendations and opinion to your management and board
Why choose us?
- Dedicated partner-led team
- High level of staff retention, enabling us to staff audits with the same individuals year on year
- Knowledge of key legislative challenges and regulatory updates within your industry
- Provide a full report with practical recommendations for future improvements
- Experience in a range of business sectors
Registered to carry on audit work in the UK by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales. Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk under reference number C009098434.
Related ServicesAccounts Preparation Business Tax Business Support Business Protection Charities Audit Exemption
Project Manager of an Environmental Corporate Charity
For the past 3 years we have has our accounts independently examined, and recently audited, by Whiting & Partners. We have found them to be thoroughly professional in all the financial matters associated with our charity. Their understanding of both company and charity regulations is beyond any form of reproach. The report to out Board of Directors is always very clear and the understanding of getting reports to the Charity Commissioners and Companies House is always first class. We would not dream of looking elsewhere for our accounts to be audited. They are part of a winning team, for which our Board of Directors are very grateful.