- Generous annual leave
- We support your continued development including attending training courses, webinars, leadership, management development and continuing professional development programmes
- Flexible working is encouraged and regularly reviewed
- In case of long-term sickness or incapacity, income protection is provided
- Life assurance
- Paid study leave
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Healthshield cash back plan – for treatments such as dental, optical and physiotherapy etc (a more extensive list is available)
- Flu vaccinations
- Enhanced sick pay
- Tax efficient pension (salary sacrifice)
- We have a wellbeing programme, which includes counselling and mental health support and legal advice
- Team social events, fundraising and activities with other local offices
- Cycle scheme
- Rewards for new client referrals and introducing new staff
- Career break scheme
Why do we have team members who have worked here for many years?
- “The practice enables personal development and career progression through comprehensive professional and soft skills training, support, role promotion and the ability to create technical specialisms in areas of personal interest.”
- “Lots of interaction and undertaking of challenging and fulfilling work with great clients”.
- “A culture supportive of a healthy work-life balance”.
- “Opportunity to grow, contribute to and improve the practice for the future”.
- “A support network of line managers, local open plan offices, working practices and paper-less applications that enables working in a modern way”.
- “Camaraderie and professional pride of working alongside like-minded colleagues”.
- “Proud to work for an established successful practice, with a good reputation”.
As a long-established practise in the east of England, we have provided clients with over 90 years of professional advice. We support our local communities and encourage our colleagues to participate in fundraising and sponsorship of local events:
Workforce diversity survey: 2021
Thank you for your interest in Whitings LLP.