Whether your overseas business already has UK branches or you are looking to establish subsidiaries in the UK, perhaps following Brexit, we are here to help.
Despite the UK leaving the EU, the UK remains a popular place to do business, with many overseas companies setting up UK subsidiaries, to continue to benefit from UK trade and our infrastructure whilst avoiding red tape in the post Brexit era.
UK subsidiaries of overseas companies are usually unfamiliar with the UK accounting and tax regulations and require professional knowledge and support with these elements.
We can offer a range of support including:
- Start-up assistance, including incorporating and registering your UK subsidiary.
- Outsourced book-keeping, payroll and company secretarial services.
- Preparation and submission of annual accounts in accordance with UK GAAP or international standards.
- Tax registrations.
- UK Corporation Tax and VAT advice.
- Audit and assurance.
We can also help answer questions such as
- How do I know the best tax structure for my business?
- What UK taxes do I have to pay?
- Do I need to prepare group accounts for my UK subsidiaries?
- How can I tax efficiently move the profits back to the overseas parent?
Get in touch with your local office and speak to one of our specialist advisers.
Proprietor of an International Marketing Consultancy
In the years that you and your colleagues have acted as my accountants, a professional service has developed into a valued friendship and source of financial advice and guidance. I have also particularly valued the informal business networking service that you have provided by putting me in touch with other businesses where you have thought mutual interests could benefit. In both service and professional terms, this has really been the extra mile.