As a long-established practice in the east of England, we have provided clients with over 90 years of professional advice. We support our local communities and encourage our colleagues to participate in fundraising and sponsorship of local events.
Why do we have team members who have worked here for many years (37 out of our team of approximately 150 have worked for us for over 20 years)?
- “The practice enables personal development and career progression through comprehensive professional and soft skills training, support, role promotion and the ability to create technical specialisms in areas of personal interest.”
- “Lots of interaction and undertaking of challenging and fulfilling work with great clients”.
- “A culture supportive of a healthy work-life balance”.
- “Opportunity to grow, contribute to and improve the practice for the future”.
- “A support network of line managers, local open plan offices, hybrid working, working practices and paper-less integrated applications that enables working in a modern way”.
- “Camaraderie and professional pride of working alongside like-minded colleagues”.
- “Proud to work for an established successful practice, with a good reputation”.
- “Prefer the opportunities and culture of working for a partner owned practice rather than a national private equity owned consolidator business.”
Workforce diversity survey: 2021
Thank you for your interest in Whitings LLP.