In a world where we are constantly consumed by technology, there really is no element of our lives untouched by its impact.
The SME businesses behind this tech revolution have to maintain innovative ways to provide products and services to their customers and clients. As specialist technology accountants, based around ‘silicon fen’ in East Anglia, we understand these needs and the specific accounting rules and tax incentives that are relevant.
We can offer accounting and tax support, plus related advisory services, for your techco, including:
- Preparing your annual accounts and submitting a minimum disclosure filleted set onto the public record at Companies House.
- Submitting your annual business tax returns to HMRC, including maximising claims for:
- R & D Tax Relief (in accordance with HMRC complex rules).
- Patent box relief.
- Obtaining EIS/SEIS tax status for outside equity investors.
- Grant claim audits.
- Incentivising and tying in your middle management by issuing them with EMI share options.
- Tax efficient remuneration planning.
- Corporate finance advice (including exit planning and supporting the trade sale process).
- Helping you keep on top of your cash flow management.
Whiting’s Technology Group publications
- TechCo e-Briefs 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1
- “A Brief Guide to….” SEIS Relief | EIS Relief | Patent Box | R&D Tax Credits Guide
Meeting with one of our technology accountants for a free initial consultation should be your starting point. This will enable you to explain your circumstances to us and identify the areas in which you require assistance and where we can add value.
In the years that you and your colleagues have acted as my accountants, a professional service has developed into a valued friendship and source of financial advice and guidance. In both service and professional terms, you have really gone the extra mile.