Book-keeping is fast becoming a key application to take advantage of the benefits that cloud hosting gives you.
As businesses continue to outsource their IT, and with MTD being phased in by HMRC, most have now reached the tipping point where the benefits of cloud hosting (the data, the software and the hardware infrastructure) now outweigh the perceived disadvantages:
- Single set of data, facilitating shared (for multi location working or remote support purposes) and mobile access,
- Off-site data hosting/back-up,
- Improved efficiency,
- No infrastructure requirements,
- Seamless update and version control,
- Automatically scalable resource that matches requirement,
- Spread costs.
- Security – although continually improving,
- Who’s data is it?
- Lock-in to ongoing monthly hire cost – although all (including locally hosted) software is moving to a similar annual licensing pricing model.
We can provide you with a computerised book-keeping service on a cloud platform, either starting at data input stage or at the VAT Returns and Management Accounting production stages. We are familiar with and can help you choose which book keeping software is most suitable for you:
Our cloud accounting division can provide you with a complete virtual finance office service:
Whitings have looked after our shop business for many years, helping with payroll, VAT and general taxes. They always have an eye on improving the business for the future.