Accounting is fast becoming a key application to take advantage of the benefits that cloud hosting gives you.
As businesses continue to outsource their IT, most have now reached the tipping point where the benefits of cloud hosted data, book keeping software and hardware infrastructure now outweigh the perceived disadvantages:
- Single set of data, facilitating shared (for multi location working or remote support purposes)and mobile access,
- Off-site data hosting and replication/back-up,
- Improved efficiency,
- No infrastructure requirements,
- Seamless update and version control,
- Spread costs.
- Security – although continually improving,
- Who’s data is it?
- Lock-in to ongoing monthly hire cost – although locally hosted software is moving to a similar annual licensing pricing model.
We can provide you with a computerised book-keeping service on a cloud platform, either starting at data input stage or at the VAT Returns and Management Accounting production stages. We are familiar with the main SME cloud accounting suppliers, and can guide you on software choice.