Cashflow projections are a requirement in many business modelling situations. The need for such information may be an internal discipline or, more likely, imposed by an external body. Such situations include:
- Business start-ups, as part of the business plan required by your bankers,
- In support of obtaining or renewing a bank loan,
- When applying for a grant,
- As part of the overall management of the business finances, to routinely make sure that you keep on top of the cash burn rate,
- Valuing a business,
- To enable specific reserves and provisions to be accounted for.
Whatever the need, we have specialist software and experienced personnel to prepare such cashflow projections. The use of this software allows ‘what-if’ analysis, where underlying assumptions can be flexed, to see how this affects the overall results and to look for any predicted future ‘pinch-points’.
Let us turn your plans and business model into numbers. You can then refine your plans to focus in on your real objectives in running your business. Let us play ‘devil’s advocate’, as we comment on these projections and make sure that you do not run out of cash in the future. Where cash shortfalls are identified, we can also advise on potential strategies to avoid and/or provide sources of fresh finance.
Whitings have looked after our shop business for many years, helping with payroll, VAT and general taxes. They always have an eye on improving the business for the future.