Cashflow projections are a requirement in many business situations. The need for such information may be an internal discipline or, more likely, imposed by an external body. Such situations include:
- Business start-ups, as part of the business plan required by your bankers,
- In support of obtaining or renewing a bank loan,
- When applying for a grant,
- As part of the overall management of the business finances, to routinely make sure that you have sufficient cash to operate,
- Valuing a business,
- To enable specific reserves and provisions to be accounted for.
Whatever the need, we have specialist software and experienced personnel to prepare such cash flow projections. The use of this software allows ‘what-if’ analysis, where underlying assumptions can be flexed, to see how this affects the overall results.
Let us turn your plans and business model into numbers. You can then refine your plans to focus in on your real objectives in running your business. Let us play ‘devil’s advocate’, as we comment on these projections.