As accountants based in the heart of the fertile East Anglian region, agriculture remains our biggest client group, requiring a wide range of specialist accounting and tax services.
As specialist agriculture accountants, we offer support with aspects including:
- Preparation of annual accounts, including stock valuation in accordance with HMRC rules.
- Completion and submission of business tax returns, ensuring in compliance with HMRC industry specific tax rules.
- Completion and submission of the directors personal self-assessment tax returns.
- Company secretarial duties including maintaining your statutory registers and minutes.
- Optimising capital allowances claims.
- How best to own land (business, personal, pension or SPV) and structure tenancies.
- Capital gains tax on development land sales.
- Inheritance tax exposure minimisation.
- Structuring your affairs to protect wealth.
- Succession planning.
Our Farming Group meet regularly throughout the year, with representatives from across the firm discussing current affairs impacting the sector as well as ensuring the team are up to date with recent legislative changes. This group also develops half-yearly agricultural newsletters which offer discussion on current subjects within the industry.
Get in touch with your local office and speak to one of our specialist agriculture accountants, to see how we can add value to your business.
In the years that you and your colleagues have acted as my accountants, a professional service has developed into a valued friendship and source of financial advice and guidance. In both service and professional terms, you have really gone the extra mile.