The UK has an enviable reputation for it’s vibrant and world leading Arts & Entertainment industry.
We have identified this sector as one where we have particular experience and expertise. Arts & Entertainment clients will typically be particularly interested in:
- Start-up assistance
- Preparation of annual accounts,
- Submitting your tax returns in accordance with HMRC’s Actors and Entertainers rules,
- Industry specific NIC rules,
- Advice on trading medium (sole trader v limited company tax comparison) and tax registrations,
- Managing their finances, including tax, to cope with the ‘feast and famine’ of work opportunities,
- Making pension provision for your retirement.
Meeting with one of our partners or managers for a free initial consultation should be your starting point. This will enable you to explain your circumstances to us and identify the areas in which you require assistance.
In the years that you and your colleagues have acted as my accountants, a professional service has developed into a valued friendship and source of financial advice and guidance. In both service and professional terms, you have really gone the extra mile.