We are looking forward to hosting our FREE Start Up Seminar in Wisbech from 6pm to 8pm on Tuesday November 6th 2018 which is being held at the Boathouse.
There are many questions that you may have when starting up in business, such as:
- Should the business be structured as a Sole trader or Limited Company?
- Have I registered the business yet?
- At what rate will I pay tax and when is it due?
- How can I minimise my tax liability?
- How should I take money out of the business?
- Should I pay myself a salary or dividends?
- What business records do I need to keep, for how long, and in what format?
- Do I need to register for VAT and should I register even if I don’t have to?
All these questions and many more will be answered on the night.
We are also delighted to announce that Tom Yeung from Success Management Ltd (www.successmanagement.co.uk) will be joining us on the night to give a talk about the pitfalls of a growing business and steps that can be taken to avoid them.
Following a successful career Tom launched Success Management, and has put his energy, enthusiasm and experience to good use helping business owners develop and grow their businesses.
We hope to see you at the seminar for what promises to be an informative evening. To book your place, please email Victoria Stokes at email@example.com or call 01284 752313.
Please use the link below for further details: