Dedicated outsourced payroll bureau, responsible for wages processing, calculating PAYE/NIC, CIS, pension auto-enrolment and related technical support.
With our wealth of experience we cater for all payroll requirements. This is reflected by our diverse client base that ranges from 1 member pension schemes to businesses with 250 employees, including those consisting partly or wholly of CIS sub-contractors. We also provide cover for in-house payroll departments during periods of staff absenteeism.
We offer a range of services including:
- Secure outsourced payroll (for a weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual pay periods).
- Submission of all relevant returns, including EPS’s and P45’s.
- Arranging for employees to be paid by BACS, or other electronic means.
- Providing ongoing ad-hoc support for payroll queries.
- Assistance with the calculation of holiday pay.
- Performing PAYE/NIC health check reviews, prior to an HMRC control visit.
- Administering CIS, including submission of CIS300 returns and CIS payslips for subcontractors.
- Advising in relation to the payroll implications of IR35.
- Advising of the journals necessary to update computerised accounting records.
- Tax efficient remuneration planning, including salary sacrifice and directors remuneration.
- Assistance with Auto-Enrolment calculations and submissions.
Why choose us?
- Specialist payroll expertise (based in our Ely, Mildenhall and Bury St Edmunds offices).
- Cost effective (saving you software and stationery costs).
- Under the same roof as your annual accounts/tax adviser, to assist with tax efficiency and accounts/tax return preparation.
- Outsourcing automatically provides service cover (no problems when your staff are absent through illness or holiday).
- Transparent pricing based on a menu style tariff.
Payroll Update Newsletters
Get in touch with your local office and speak to one of our specialist advisers about our payroll services.
Related ServicesTax Investigation Insurance CIS Auto-Enrolment Tax Efficient Remuneration Benefits in Kind National Insurance Contributions
When advised that we had found a further opportunity to reclaim CIS tax through his P35 return, the director of a builder client commented “It’s great to know I made the right choice in choosing your company to take care of my accounts.