Our private client tax department can offer specialist knowledge in trusts, whether for asset protection or tax planning purposes. They can also help you manage your estate in a tax-efficient manner. We offer an array of compliance and advisory services, including specialist advice on inheritance tax and succession planning, allowing you to plan for the future and ensure you maximise the benefits of your estate.
Our Trusts services:
- Preparation of annual trust/estate accounts
- Preparation and submission of the annual tax return
- Preparing R185 certificates for beneficiaries of trusts and estates
- Assisting with obtaining probate and the administrative necessities of valuing assets and changing ownership details
- Acting in an individual capacity as a trustee or executor (Partners)
- Advice on initially establishing and registering a trust
- Inheritance tax advice
- Preparation and submission of inheritance tax returns
- Considering the use of deeds of variation to maximise the tax benefits to an estate.
Why choose us?
- Tailored services to suit your needs
- Fully-qualified team of advisors
- We are already familiar with your financial, business and family circumstances
- Locally based offices
Get in touch with your local office and speak to one of our specialist advisers about our Trust services.
I have always found Whiting & Partners helpful, reliable and always willing to discuss problems and advise on the best procedure.