We have a specialist corporate finance team to provide bespoke services to SME businesses and their owners who are buying or selling a business.
Traditionally, corporate finance has been viewed as purely for ‘processing’ the acquisition and exiting of a business. It also includes other types of work, such as cash flow forecast modelling, due diligence investigations, business valuations, raising finance, business turnaround and preparing for an optimised exit. Through the life-cycle of a business, it is likely that a number of these services will be required. To assist you, we have access to some of the best technical support and resources available through our membership of:
We can advise on the following business exit options:
- Succession to the next generation (as a gift or for consideration),
- Trade cessation, followed by company liquidation or dissolution,
- Trade sale:
- Industry related,
- Private equity related,
- To the workforce, via an Employee Ownership Trust,
- Public flotation.
Why choose us?
- We are proactive in looking after your best interests.
- We have access to an internal database of EBITDA earnings multiples used on numerous previous transactions, so that we can calculate the highest enterprise value appropriate for your business.
- Specialists in providing services for SME’s and OMB’s (particularly in the <£10m valuation range),
- We have access to a specialist funding database of debt finance providers,
- We can help you research and contact trade related and private equity parties that are profiled as being possibly interested in buying your business. Such anonymized ‘business for sale’ teaser letters are very successful in generating expressions of interest.
Get in touch with your local office and speak to one of our specialist advisers about our corporate finance services.
Whitings LLP is regulated for a range of investment business activities by The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Related ServicesTax Planning Wealth Management Private Company Share Valuations Finance Raising Company Dissolutions Business Turnaround
Managing Director of a Translations Company
I would strongly recommend Whitings. The partner responsible for my affairs has been exceptionally helpful in matters which have covered a broad range of business areas. His open and friendly manner is a breath of fresh air.