Small and medium sized businesses are critical to the UK’s economy. As part of the Chancellor’s Plan For Jobs, Help to Grow: Digital has been launched. Digital software can help build customer relationships to increase sales, manage accounts and finances digitally or make the most of selling online.
Choosing the right platform to use can be a daunting prospect, but we can help talk you through the options.
You may think costs will be prohibitive and be a significant factor in your decision making process, however discounts worth up to £5,000 are now available to help you purchase the right software.
Grant eligibility criteria:
- Your business can be from any sector but must be based in the UK
- The business needs to be registered with Companies House, or a registered society that’s on the Financial Conduct Authorities Mutuals Register
- 5 to 249 people need to be employed
- Your business needs to have been trading for more than 12 months, with an incorporation date of at least 365 days before your application
- You’re purchasing the software for the first time
- As part of the scheme, all businesses can also benefit from free advice via the online platform.
If you wish to hear more about this scheme, please contact your usual Whitings representative.