When the time comes, we can advise on the following business exit options:
- Succession to the next generation (as a gift or for consideration),
- An IPO flotation.
- Trade sale:
- Industry related,
- Private equity related,
- To the workforce, via an Employee Ownership Trust,
- Trade cessation, followed by company liquidation or dissolution.
As well as reviewing the options, and making recommendations, where appropriate, we can also assist with the process:
- Exit preparation, including tax planning, to maximise value and fit in with personal goals.
- Advising on asset or share sale.
- Business valuations.
- Preparing a business sale Information Memorandum, researching potential trade and private equity purchasers and contacting them to try and generate an offer.
- Looking after your best interests in advising you on structuring the deal and throughout the offer, heads of agreement and share purchase agreement stages.
- ‘Tidying’ up the business, pre completion.
- Dealing with due diligence enquiries from the purchaser.
Why choose us?
- Proactive in looking for opportunities to add value and protect you.
- We have access to an internal database of EBITDA earnings multiples, used on numerous previous transactions, so that you can gauge how the market will price your business.
- Specialists in providing services for SME’s and OMB’s (particularly in the <£10m valuation range),
- Access to extra resources, support and services as members of the Corporate Finance Network,
- As well as transacting, we can help create a business sale.