UPDATE: Please see below the latest updates on COVID-19 Coronavirus in relation to Whiting & Partners operations
Last updated: 12 July 2021
- All offices are open; operating with a skeleton team of socially distanced partners/associates/staff. The rest of our team are working from home.
- Where possible we are still carrying out meetings remotely, by either video conferencing or telephone.
- We have contingency measures in place and have redirected all inward calls to a single central switchboard. It may take slightly longer to handle your call than normal or we may ask to arrange a call back
- In the first instance, we recommend that you contact the member of our team that you usually deal with by email
- Email addresses for our partners and associates can be found at: https://www.whitingsllp.co.uk/about-us/partner-associates/
In line with government guidance you will be asked to complete a visitor screening form and provide your contact details to help us comply with requirements for “track and trace” – you may download and print a form in advance of your visit here: WP_visitor_questionnaire . If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (a fever, new persistent cough or loss of taste or smell) please do not attend our offices as you will be refused access.