Preparing accounts, for internal and external reporting purposes, is our core discipline. For management accounting purposes, this outsourcing service can either be carried out on-site or remotely.
Although the primary aim of management accounting is to report the monthly or quarterly performance and financial position of the business to management, we can structure this reporting to also advise you on the following other factors:
- Divisional/Branch results,
- Actual performance compared to budget, KPI target and/or comparative periods,
- Costing information, including break-even turnover levels,
- Aged debtors and aged creditors,
- Cash flow position,
- Advice on permissible dividends and preparing the related company secretarial paperwork,
- Attending finance meetings to report on these accounts and advise accordingly.
We can assist by actually preparing your management accounts after having updated your book-keeping records, or reviewing and commenting on your own internally produced management accounts.
Managing and improving a business requires timely and accurate financial information. Reduce your cost base, and release your valuable time, by outsourcing this key support service to us. As well as giving you peace of mind that this side of the business will now run smoothly, this will also enable us to offer valuable advice on the future running of the business and make our task of preparing the year end statutory accounts easier.