There is now less than a calendar month before the tax return filing deadline of 31 January 2022. Do not delay – file it today!
If you are not sure if you need to file a tax return, did you…
- Work for yourself between 6 April 2020 and 5 April 2021?
- Become a Company Director
- Receive income from land and property in the UK
- Receive income exceeding £100,000
- Receive untaxed income
- Receive income over £50,000 and my partner or I are keeping Child Benefit payments.
HMRC have a questionnaire that only takes a few minutes and will check whether any of your income or gains will require you to submit a return
Follow this link: https://www.gov.uk/check-if-you-need-tax-return
Late filing will result in an automatic £100 penalty. Check whether you need to complete a return today!
If the result comes back yes we would be happy to help – contact your local Whitings LLP office here https://whitingsllp.co.uk/about-us/contact-us/