As a firm of general practice chartered accountants, we understand and can help with many financial administration aspects of running and developing your SME business.
Whether its outsourcing of your business back office processes or assisting with HMRC and Companies House annual compliance requirements, whatever your business size, stage of development or sector all of our offices provide these general practice services.
A summary of our typical general practice services that you are likely to need annually:
- Preparing annual accounts (for submission to Companies House if your business is incorporated),
- Business tax return completion and submission to HMRC,
- Personal tax return completion and submission to HMRC,
- Completion and submission to Companies House of your annual confirmation statement.
- Pro-active business and personal tax, finance and structure advice,
- Assisting you with ad-hoc related matters.
Related to these general practice services, we also have the breadth and depth of expertise and resource to provide the following specialist services that you may need:
- Business plan preparation,
- Assistance in raising of finance,
- Incorporation, if you decide to trade as a limited company,
- Registration with HMRC for all of the appropriate taxes,
- Dealing with HMRC tax enquiries or inspections.
- Provision of outsourced business support (making tax digital compliant book-keeping, payroll, VAT and management accounting),
- Sector specific commercial and tax advice,
- Tax investigation insurance,
- Corporate finance assistance on financing, valuing, buying or selling a business.
- IT services,
- Wealth management of spare cash, investments and your pensions,
- Dissolving your company.
- Probate and estate administration.
Why choose us?
- General practice established for over 90 years; specialising in looking after just SME businesses and their owners,
- Transparent and provincial fee based service,
- Comprehensive range of services relevant to SME businesses,
- Specialist tax planning and other value adding advice provided on top of annual compliance services,
- 11 local office locations in East Anglia, combined with modern video call and cloud accounting remote service provsion,
- Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Advisor training/qualifications/ethics.
Monthly general practice client update e-newsletters:
- 2014 to date Click Here
Get in touch with your local office and speak to one of our advisers about our general practice services.
We would like to commend all the fantastic companies that it works with on a daily basis for all of their support and help, that enables it to deliver its complex range of services. Alex would like to give special thanks to Whitings, who are the company’s longest standing service providers, having worked with us for the last 60+ years. Their accountancy service and advice have kept us in good stead for a long period and allowed us to continue to reinvest and grow our business on sound accountancy advice. Long may our relationship reign.