We are seeking to recruit for a Tax Senior who is experienced with the compliance side of tax and has an eye for detail for personal tax clients. The role can be based at our Ramsey or March office.
The successful candidate will have a recognised taxation qualification of ATT (or QBE) and perhaps looking at the CTA qualification.
The role includes covering compliance issues for the region and ensuring that deadlines are met and will involve working alongside the Partners in connection with matters such as:
- Capital Gains Tax advice.
- CGT on UK property returns.
- Inheritance Tax.
- Trusts, including the trust registration service.
- Statutory Residence Test reviews and tax returns for non resident individuals.
- Supervising and reviewing the work of less senior members of the team.
We are looking for an individual who has some experience in such matters and who is looking to widen their knowledge and experience.
Some Corporation Tax and/or VAT knowledge would be advantageous. Great communication skills are essential, together with the ability to work in a team or independently. The candidate should also be comfortable communicating to clients, including explaining complex matters in a clear and straightforward manner.
The candidate should be self-motivated and have the ability to work well under pressure.
Salary/remuneration package on offer would be at market rates in line with knowledge and experience.
- Generous annual leave (plus Public and Bank Holidays)
- We support your continued development including attending training courses, webinars, leadership, management development and continuing professional development programmes
- Flexible working is encouraged and regularly reviewed
- In case of long-term sickness or incapacity, income protection is provided
- Life assurance
- Paid study leave
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Health Shield cash back plan – for treatments such as dental, optical and physiotherapy etc (a more extensive list is available)
- Flu vaccinations
- Enhanced sick pay
- Tax efficient pension (salary sacrifice)
- We have a wellbeing programme, which includes counselling and mental health support and legal advice
- Team social events, fundraising and activities with other local offices
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.