Due to expansion in our Corporate Tax Department we have the following vacancy. We currently have a vacancy based at our Bury St Edmunds office for an Assistant Manager in our Corporate Tax department, full time 37.5hrs per week. You will be qualified ACCA/ACA/CTA or with a strong desire to study for the CTA qualification with at least 2 years post qualified experience in Corporate Tax and have a very strong knowledge and experience of corporate tax compliance and previous exposure to corporate tax advisory work.
You will be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing, be able to work effectively within a team and independently and demonstrate excellent attention to detail. You will be self motivated, driven and have the ability to work well under pressure.
You will be responsible for assisting the Corporate Tax Directors with the provision of high quality compliance services for a range of corporate clients including the preparation and submission of R&D tax claims and assisting on the provision of a wide variety of corporate tax advisory work and have the desire to build on your knowledge and experience and develop to become advisory focussed. You will also have experience in managing, mentoring and coaching junior members of staff.
Salary/remuneration package on offer will be at market rates in line with knowledge and experience.
We are a growing, close knit and friendly team who work together and with our clients to ensure that their specific needs are met. We have good long-standing relationships with many of our clients who recognise and value the service we provide.
- Generous annual leave (plus Public and Bank Holidays)
- We support your continued development including attending training courses, webinars, leadership, management development and continuing professional development programmes
- Flexible working is encouraged and regularly reviewed
- In case of long-term sickness or incapacity, income protection is provided
- Life assurance
- Paid study leave
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Health Shield cash back plan – for treatments such as dental, optical and physiotherapy etc (a more extensive list is available)
- Flu vaccinations
- Enhanced sick pay
- Tax efficient pension (salary sacrifice)
- We have a wellbeing programme, which includes counselling and mental health support and legal advice
- Team social events, fundraising and activities with other local offices
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.