We currently have a vacancy in our Bury St Edmunds office for an AAT Trainee Accountant, the role is full time – 37.5 per week. The candidate should have experience with Excel and a working knowledge of IT packages such as Xero and Sage.
The individual should be a good communicator, able to work within a team effectively and demonstrate attention to detail in their work. They should be self motivated and have the ability to work well under pressure.
Experience in Practice is desirable but not essential. The candidate can be part qualified or qualified by experience.
Salary/remuneration package on offer would be at market rates in line with knowledge and experience.
- Generous annual leave
- We support your continued development including attending training courses, webinars, leadership, management development and continuing professional development programmes
- Flexible working is encouraged and regularly reviewed
- In case of long-term sickness or incapacity, income protection is provided
- Life assurance
- Paid study leave
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Healthshield cash back plan – for treatments such as dental, optical and physiotherapy etc (a more extensive list is available)
- Flu vaccinations
- Enhanced sick pay
- Tax efficient pension (salary sacrifice)
- We have a wellbeing programme, which includes counselling and mental health support and legal advice
- Team social events, fundraising and activities with other local offices
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.